The growth of a startup depends on two main factors: on the dynamics of demand for its product or service, and on how successfully the startup will compete with other companies winning new customers.
In this section, you will see how these factors work and will determine the demand dynamics for your products or services. You will learn what types of competitive strategies exist and which is the best for your startup..
- You will define the main dependencies and type of growth your startup may demonstrate.
- You will define possible growth scenarios for your client base.
- You will define your competitive environment and define your competitive strategy
- You will describe your competitive environment and define your competitive strategy
In order to watch lectures and get access to the practical part, you need to purchase the course
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 6 days
- Level all levels
- Language Russian, English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes
WATCH THE VIDEOS
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE