A business idea can be based on a new product or service. But not only. The main competitive advantage can be formed on the basis of a new business model. A business model is how a company earns profits. The business model can be based on various aspects of the company - in particular, how it produces products, how it builds sales, how it sets prices, how it promotes and advertises the product or service it produces, and so on. There are many different types of business models, and new ones are constantly emerging. These lectures describe several interesting business models.
- Determine to which business model your business idea can be attributed.
- Determine the most profitable business development strategy.
- Understand the benefits and key risks associated with various business models.
- Find new ideas for your business.
In order to watch lectures and get access to the practical part, you need to purchase the course
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Level all levels
- Language Russian, English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes
WATCH THE VIDEOS